cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 3.2 and rollover lines

sonal-patel
Level 1
Level 1

I had an engineer load the new phone load and it still did not work which i received from cisco on IP 7960.

This is what is happening:

Receptionist gets a call on Line 1 and has TRANSFER and HOLD butttons and is able to perform these functions.

However, If she gets a call on Line 2(rollover line) the TRANSFER and HOLD on Line 1 and Line 2 are greyed out and is unable to transfer or answer Line 2 because she cannot place Line 1 on hold. When it rings long enough and rolls over to Line 3 or 4 then she is able to transfer and hold.

I have a case in with tac, but any thoughts would be helpful.

3 Replies 3

gillins
Level 1
Level 1

try just pressing the second line button. I believe that the options go grey becasue the cal lis alerting not in a stable state. pressing the second line button when it is ringing shoudl place the first call and hold and answer the second call all at the same time.

m-constantine
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have the fix for this? We are experiencing the same issue.

Regards

Mike

rjain
Level 1
Level 1

Configure your Router for Each Individual line. Suppose your routerhas 4 port FXO and your Receptionist also has 4 lines on phone. Than under router configuration Define connection plar for each line. So when your receptationist get the call she will get call on different line.She will than transfer call or put on hold.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: