Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 4.(0)2a CDs

NAVIN PARWAL
Level 2
Level 2

Folks,

We have a strange problem. We are unable to upgrade our existing callmanagers to 4.1(3) as we do not have enough space in the C partition. We would have to rebuilt the server in order to upgrade, we are currently running callmanager 4.0(2a). We are unable to find the applications CDs for it(2 cds). I was hoping if someone in ths forum had them and was willing to help. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Use Product Upgrade Tool to order 4.0 Cd's.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

mshavrov
Level 1
Level 1

You could use either disk imaging software or partition management software to clone your smaller HDDs into the bigger ones. Probably you could even do it using your RAID controller.

For example, pull one drive and store it, then insert a bigger drive. If your RAID controller will recognize the drive, you may try to mirror existing "small" drive into the "bigger" drive. Then remove the small drive, and resize your "C" partition using the "diskpart" utility.

Good luck,

Mike

http://www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

Mike,

Does Diskpart utility extend boot/system partions as well?

The problem i am having is that i have 1 GB in c drive and i need approximately 4 GB for the upgrade, i have that space on the drive, but do not know how to extend the C partition, when it was setup the disk was a simple disk(not dynamic). i tried using few tools but with no luck.

Thanks

Parwal, is this server in lab or production ? What is the real size of your C drive ? You can possibly remove files that are occupying too much space. Do you have CDR, MOH files in this server ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I just did it with my lab CallManagers, where we "stage" all CCM upgrades. You may be required to move your Swap file to "D" drive, but other than that - no problem. Boot time for the first time after resize seems to be longer, but second reboot goes as usual.

Good luck,

Mike

http://www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: