Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

CallManager 4.1 and Calls recording

Hi Pros,

I have a situation and need your help and advice.

We bought CCM 4.1 and 30 Grandstream BT102 IP SIP phones and also AXG2400 Quintums for our Call Center.

Now the problems is getting the calls to be recorded, is there any option in CCM to record calls or using any 3rd party product.

i would appreciate any suggestions, names of any product that can be intregated with CCM to record all calls.

4 REPLIES

Re: CallManager 4.1 and Calls recording

IPCC Express Enhanced and Premium are capable of recording calls on demand. One full-time recording option that I'm aware of is Audiolog by Mercom. Please see links to these products below.

IPCC Express

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/index.html

Mercom

www.mercom.com

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Check out http://www.call-replay.com/overview.php where you can download evaluation demo.

You can also look at the market leading vendors such as Witness, NICE, eTalk, voicelogger, etc. I know they integrate with CCM, not sure however about the AXG2400 Quintums.

Chris

I heard of a way to actually monitor all the voice traffic and stream it to a wav a file automatically off the switch. It's almost like sniffing out the traffic and dumping to a file. CSRs do not have to worry about hitting a button to record or anything like that. But if you have a Cisco switch, i know you can do this. I would have to find the doc that tells you how.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

With latest realase of Ethereal you can play back RTP strams. The issue with that is you have to do it based on layer 2 or 3, there is no way to say I want to play back conversation between extension X and Y.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content