Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callmanager 4.1 and Microsoft LCS 2005 integration

Hi, do you now if there is a way to integrate the callmanager 4.1(3) with the Microsoft LCS 2005, i now that the integration is between a SIP trunk but do you now if there is a document (.pdf) that talk about the steps to do this integration.

Thank, best regards

6 REPLIES

Re: Callmanager 4.1 and Microsoft LCS 2005 integration

I have a confidential document for internal Cisco Employees at this time. It has not been made public at this time. What is your email address? I see several Jose Morales entries in the directory and none in Peru.

Oh, i am not a Cisco Employee i am working for a partner here in Peru (Adexus Peru) but i have made my professional practices in Cisco Peru, i worked with Edgar Arana and Oscar Vasquez maybe you know them. Maybe you have some information that is not confidential so you can give it to me.

Thanks, best regards

PD: My email is jecheandia@adexus.com.pe

Jose Echeandia

Hi Ryhicks,

I have CCM4.1.3sr2 integrated with LCS2005 with some microsoft engineer help, but know i have CCM5.03 and i tried to copy config from CCM4.1.3 to CCM5.0 but its not working.

In CCM 5.0 i have SIP route paterns but in 4.1.3 i don't have. Should i have to create a route pattern as i do in CMM 4.1.3 and also a SIP route patern?

Best Regards,

MC

A standard route pattern that has a destination of a SIP trunk to LCS should work fine.

SIP route patterns allow you to get more granular based on SIP attributes (ip address, domain)

Cisco CallManager uses SIP route patterns to route or block both internal and external calls.

The domain name or IP address provides the basis for routing. The administrator can add domains, IP addresses, and IP network (subnet) addresses and associate them to SIP trunks (only). This method allows requests that are destined for these domains to be routed through particular SIP trunk interfaces

I have a sip trunk setup, but I am not sure what to put for the route pattern. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

David

MC

I am interested in knowing how you got your 4.1.3 integrated with LCS2005. I am running LCS 2005 and Call Manager 4.1.3 now, but haven't figured out how to get them talking. Do you have a whitepaper or any documentation on how to do it?

Thanks.

David

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content