Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Callmanager and Active Directory experience

Does anyone out there have experience of a successful Active Directory integration with Callmanager. I am currently trying to setup integration at a customer site. The plugin process seems to work fine but when I try and search via the Callmanager User page I get the following message. "Couldn’t perform getUserInfo(null)Error getting the User Information". When searching via the phones I get "No records found".

I tried this in a lab setup and it worked fine.

Any ideas ?

5 REPLIES

Re: Callmanager and Active Directory experience

hello there.

i had several problems during ad-integration. the problem you name is in most cases caused by a logon -failure of the "cti-framework"-user, that gets used by several components.

try this first :

- directly after install, you have to make sure that you uncheck "user has to chang password at next logon" , and check "password" never expires on the properties-page for user "CTI Framework".

then restart iis and try again.

for additional troubleshooting infos see :

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/callmanager-ctifw-leak-pub.shtml

good luck, gerhard

if the

Change DIRACCESS registry entry from False to True

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Directory Configuration\

I should of mentioned that I followed the Integration guide including the registry settings that you outlined above...

I went through this two weeks ago. The installation appeared to complete fine, but the same error resulted. It turned out that the schema update had not completed correctly. It took several install attempts to get it working, but once successful it is sweet.

Another possible issue is that I initially tried to use a more meaningful name for the configuration OU, CallManager instead of the default Cisco. I cannot prove that doing so caused any of our problems, but the install that worked was using the default.

Hey

I have had the same problem.

Did you have a change at the ADS?

May be new Networkcards in the ADS Server?

or other things.

The only functional solution was the reinstall the Callmanagers from

the Base only in a Workgroup (not in the customer Domain) and with new

HOST NAMES!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content