Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

CallManager Attendant Console won't bring Call Control Up

I have a PC at a remote site that the Call Control Initialization fails when Attendant Console starts. When I start Attendant Console at the Headquaters site on the CallManager and use the the remote site user name and phone extension Call Control comes up. Any thoughts on where to begin to troubleshoot?

4 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: CallManager Attendant Console won't bring Call Control Up

If you have a cluster environment make sure that you install and run the TCD service in all the call managers. Else the best way to troubleshoot is to get both CTI and TCD detailed traces. The TCD traces are quite readable and one would be able to follow what's going on there and if there is something not happening and there is a timeout or any other issue, it will be visible there.

It would also be useful to compare TCD traces from a working one (local site) and the non-working (remote) one. The difference in them might give you some clue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps555/products_installation_and_configuration_guide09186a00800d6a3b.html#1030406

Community Member

Thank You for your reply. The problem ended up being a flaw in the QOS design between the two sites.

Community Member

Hello I am having the same problem. with call atendant at a remote site. Can you let me know exactly what you did with qos to fix the problem

Thanks

Community Member

Guys,

If you are interested in taking a "Cisco Approved" look at our Attendant Console with features such as Camp-On and Park with full directory searcha and BLF I would be happy to give you some software to play with.

Arc are a Cisco AVVID partner and we have over 130 sites running successfully such as Lloyds of London & Lehman Bros.

If you are interested, drop me an email at jthorogood@arcsolutions.com

Thanks,

Justin Thorogood

CSE

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content