cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager Attendant

j_scheffler
Level 1
Level 1

I have Call Manager Attendant running on one of the servers in our cluster. The problem I'm running into is that phones not registered with that server show as 'unknown' in the Attendant console. This is beginning to confuse the call center folks, and I was wondering if there is a work around at all.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dweiner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you execute the ciscocmac-fmu .exe file on *every* server in the cluster? This is required on every server. It updates the Telephony Call Dispatcher service, which is used by AC.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dweiner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you execute the ciscocmac-fmu .exe file on *every* server in the cluster? This is required on every server. It updates the Telephony Call Dispatcher service, which is used by AC.

ciscomac-fmu.exe??? where/what is this file?

dweiner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should also check that CTI Manager is installed and running on all servers doing call processing.

Thanks, the ciscocmac file did the trick. Apparently, that box was overlooked during the last upgrade.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: