cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager Express (Line Buttons and Speed Dial)

brian-henry
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have an interesting scenerio.

I have all 7960's connected to CCME 3.0 on a 3745.

All phones are up and running fine.

I configured button 1 to be dual-line for there main number.

I configured an Intercom DN for each user as well and assigned it to Button 6.

When the user goes to the web and enters their speed dials from 1 to 5 nothing appears on the phone. Even if I only make 4 speed dials.

If I make button 1 the main and button 2 the Intercom the speed dials 1-4 appear on the phone?

Why is thi not like CCM where you can have Line 1, 3 and 5 DN's and 2, 4, and 6 Speed Dials? It seem that the speed dials start of after the first DN it sees and if it runs into a another DN before it finished trying to make it a Speed Dial, heven forbid.

Is this just how it is or is this a bug fixed in CCME 3.1?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

What you are seeing is how it is designed. The speed dials will appear after the last button that you configure. So if you have button 1, and button 4 configured, you can only only configure two speed dials on lines 5 and 6.

Will they ever change this so that you can assign speed dials to button positions just like you do in CCM?

We have this as one of the things to improve. Definitely a request we have had before. In the mean time, you might consider either using the other buttons, or giving the users dialable intercoms on their fast dials. Sarat