cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager / InternetExplorer / Lower Pane on "Find" Feature missing

bcarpenter
Level 1
Level 1

One of our customers is having a problem that should be easily fixed - I just can't seem to find the right place to look.

When doing the "Find" function on any of the pages, such as "Devices" or "Gateways" the customer reports that the bottom frame does not get populated with data on specific machines. Others have no problems doing the same thing on their browser.

I have verified that the customer has the exact same version of IE installed that I have, and mine works on their CallManager.

Please let me know if there is a known resolution.

2 Replies 2

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

I would only suspect the customer's browser here. You can suggest him to re-install his browser and service packs if any and try again.

Has anyone come up with the solution for this problem? I have a customer that is having the same problem on 2 new XP machines they just installed. It works fine on other XP machines with the same browser. Is there something that I should check or look for? This is CCM 3.2.2c

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: