Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CallManager MGCP support for a 2651 with AIM-VOICE-30 and VWIC-1MFT-E1

Anyody knows if is possible to configure a 2651 with MGCP Support for Cisco CallManager when I have a 2651 with AIM-VOICE-30 and a PRI conected to a VWIC-1MFT-E1?

I'm running a 12.2(15)XJ and CCM 3.3(3), but when I configure the gateway in the callmanager I only can select Installed voice cards (NM-HDV, NM-HDA, NM-2V, NM-1V)

If I configure a Cisco269X gateway (in callmanager) I can see in the selection Box a AIM-VOICE-30.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
4 REPLIES

Re: CallManager MGCP support for a 2651 with AIM-VOICE-30 and VW

Sr.

Yes, it is posible. I am using your configuration (but a CCM 3.3(2)) and everything is OK. (CCM3.3(2), MGCP, 2651XM + AIM-VOICE-30 + VWIC-1MFT-E1 (as PRI QSIG))

Perhaps you should install the latest CCM patches.

Regards

Alex

Do you have the option in Gateway Configuration page for selecting "Module in Slot 1", AIM-VOICE-30?.

I don't have it and because of this I can`t have the subunit corresponding yo my primary ISDN interface (0/0) available,

Regards

Coincidental as it may seem, I have just posted a conversation regarding adding 2651XM-V MGCP Gateway in CCM version 3.3.3.

The only slot available is slot 1, which is specifically for NM modules such NM-HDV, NM-HDA. Slot 0 would normally give you the option to configure an AIM-30 which is not the case.

The question was whether CCM 3.3.2 specifies slot 0 when adding 26xx gateway. It would apppear from a previously reply that it does. Therefore, draw your own conclusions to CCM 3.3.3

Support for the 2651 AIM-voice-30 was available in 3.3.2, unfortunately I found that after upgrading to 3.3.3 this was no longer the case.

TAC advised that this problem is related to bug id CSCeb23199. I have since applied a patch provided by TAC which resolved this very problem.

I suggest you open a TAC case and reference Bug id.CSCeb23199.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.