Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CallManger 3.3 and MCS 7835

Hi,

I'm currently trying to install CallManager 3.3.2 on an MCS 7835 ( 2 hard drive and 1 GB of memory) but after starting the CallManager installation and entering the SQL sa password I clixk on Install and get the following message:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Wizard was interrupted before Cisco CallManager could be completely installed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never had this problem on any other hardware, so I guess it might be hardware related. It was also the first time I had to insert CD7 to install

Windows 2000

At this point any help would be welcome.

Thanks,

Frédéric Mottier

Swisscom

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CallManger 3.3 and MCS 7835

I had a similar issue. It was due to the "Call Manager Key". Did you check for the service parameter ?? Are you performing a 'Same Server Recovery' ? If so, check if you have set it to "Same Server Recovery". Setting it, should help you solve the problem.

Re: CallManger 3.3 and MCS 7835

All,

This is a bug # CSCea15871.

There is a work around listed in the Bug Toolkit.

Ted B Peterson

Network Data Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content