Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Calls Accepted based on Queue Depth

I have IPCC Express 3.1 with 50 CTI ports. I want to be able to have the queue never exceed 2 calls more than available agents. I would like to make this a variable so that it can be changed on moments notice. Can this be done? If so what would be the best way. Thanks

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Calls Accepted based on Queue Depth

Hi

I assume you are talking about Agents logged on when you refer to available agents.

You can achieve this by creating a varialbe, make it a parameter so that it shows up on the Admin Screen. Set this variable to be equal to the value that needs to be added to the no. of agents logged on.

Now before the Select resource step, use the get reporting statistics to first get the 'Logged in resources", add this to the variable created above.

Now use Get Reporting Statistics again to get the 'Contacts Waiting' in queue. Compare these two values and based on the result, you can either queue the call or terminate the call.

Hope that helps

Aslam.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content