Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from WA Pilot Point asks for password

If subscribers dial the WebAttendant Pilot Point when the attendant is offline they are prompted to enter their password. (The Unity pilot number is the last member in the Hunt Group)<br><br>I'm trying to get them to the Opening Greeting instead. But no matter what workaround I try (forwarding from Translation Patterns, CTI Route Points, etc.) Unity still only sees the orignal calling number.<br><br>Any ideas?<br><br>

12 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Calls from WA Pilot Point asks for password

You might be able to create a call routing rule in Unity to send the calls to your opening line, check Call Viewer to see if there's a way to distinguish these calls from regular attempts to check messages.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Anonymous
N/A

No can do, calls always show up as direct calls even when forwarded. So there goes a forwarding call rule. Also, the dialed number is always the number of the voice port hit and the calling number is always the subscribers DN. So there goes a direct call rule.

The TAC engineer I spoke with today says it's a bug in CallManager and there is no workaround short of upgrading to 3.1.3a. There are some additional parameters in the TCD service regarding forwarding there.

Can anyone confirm that will do the trick?

Gold

I believe CSCdv88444 is the DDTS. You can check it out in the released notes here:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_1/rel_note/313acmrl.htm#xtocid16

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

If Unity is marking the call type as "direct", you might want to check this out as well. CSCdv19281.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

it seems, that cscdv19281 is reborn in newer versions
I´ve the same problem (direct call) posted 03/10 with newer versions

Anonymous
N/A

Can you include the TSP, Unity and CCM versions? Last time I checked the code change for cscdv19281 was still in the latest TSP version.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

CCM 3.2(1) Unity 3.1(2)
TSP with 3.1.2 and 6.0.1

Anonymous
N/A

The TSP code change that we did for cscdv19281 should be in TSP 6.01. Since you are having similar symptoms, I'd recommend opening a TAC case to see if there is another cause for the mis-integration. TAC can help out with gathering traces.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

it´s our demo equipment for the c-bit

Anonymous
N/A

Any resolution to this? I have a similar problem, external calls to WA Pilot Point for one department go to Opening Greeting instead of Call Handler (w/DN of Pilot Point) for that dept. Internal calls go to sign in. I've tried Direct & Fowarded Routing Rules, no luck.
CCM-3.13a, Unity 3.12, TSP 6.01.

Same issue! It's only happening with one department as well. The other two web attendants/pilot points act just fine. This needs a resolution. I have the same setup - CCM 3.1.3a, Unity 3.1(2), TSP 6.01.

The issue is probably Call Manager reseting the original called number as it goes through the Hunt Group.

Try changing the following service parameter in the TCD section on call manager

ResetOriginalCalled to "False"

THis should cure the problem

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content