cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls not queuing properly, going into MOH instead

bbentley
Level 1
Level 1

When all agents are busy the next incoming call goes into MOH (which has an intermittent pause) instead of entering the queue with the queue prompt.

The caller cannot get out of the MOH except when an agent becomes available the call is directed to that agent.

When no agents are logged in, the call enters queue with the queue prompt properly.

Any suggestions or ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

aslam
Level 3
Level 3

First you need to make sure if the call is going to MOH from the call manager or from the script.

Have you configured to no. of CTI ports = no. of agents, in which case if all agents are busy, all CTI ports are also busy and the callmanager is forwarding the calls to MOH .. and as soon as agent is free, CTI port is free and ur call is delivered. And when no agents are logged on, again CTI ports are free and call can go into the queue. Thats one possible reason I can think which might be causing this.

If the above is not true, let me know if you have configured the script to forward the calls to MOH or have you used a CALL HOLD or CALL UNHOLD on the script anywhere ?

The next step woulf be to enable trace on CCM and ICD and check who is forwarding the call to MOH.

Let me know what you find.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

aslam
Level 3
Level 3

First you need to make sure if the call is going to MOH from the call manager or from the script.

Have you configured to no. of CTI ports = no. of agents, in which case if all agents are busy, all CTI ports are also busy and the callmanager is forwarding the calls to MOH .. and as soon as agent is free, CTI port is free and ur call is delivered. And when no agents are logged on, again CTI ports are free and call can go into the queue. Thats one possible reason I can think which might be causing this.

If the above is not true, let me know if you have configured the script to forward the calls to MOH or have you used a CALL HOLD or CALL UNHOLD on the script anywhere ?

The next step woulf be to enable trace on CCM and ICD and check who is forwarding the call to MOH.

Let me know what you find.

The problem has been "discovered" The agents had a shared line on their phone that had to be removed.

Thanks for all the help.