Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CallsQNow problem

We have a PG alcatel for 8 call center, and

we have developed some ICM routing Script, but

when we want to display the real-time Data on script Editor aplication, the value of CallsQnow on services (pilote on the sitxh alcatel) is all th time equal to 0!!!.

With RTTEST, we have evaluate the expression on th router and is equal to 0.

ICM version 4.5

alcatel switch :3.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CallsQNow problem

My first suggestion would be to check the SkillGroupRealTime table for a "CallsQueuedNow" value for the skill group that is mapped to your problem Service. If there's a value there, then verify that your Service to Skill Group mapping is correct.

From there, I would review the configuration of the Skill Group in the Configuration Manager, and verify that you are monitoring the correct DNs from the Alcatel that correspond to your skill group.

Hope this helps--

Platkeet

1 REPLY

Re: CallsQNow problem

My first suggestion would be to check the SkillGroupRealTime table for a "CallsQueuedNow" value for the skill group that is mapped to your problem Service. If there's a value there, then verify that your Service to Skill Group mapping is correct.

From there, I would review the configuration of the Skill Group in the Configuration Manager, and verify that you are monitoring the correct DNs from the Alcatel that correspond to your skill group.

Hope this helps--

Platkeet

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content