Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CalManager SNMP RouteList Exhaust traps

I'm getting a lot of Route List Exhaust and Media route list Exhaust traps on my monitoring station (NetIQ). But there are no errors in the Event Viewer. Where can I see what Rout Lists are being exhausted. How do I troubleshoot this problem? Also, is it a problem and can/should I turn it off? Note: the link to snmpboy.msft is not working.

2 Replies 2

nsuchak
Level 1
Level 1

Take a look in you callmanager debugs to see why the routelist is exhausted. Normally this is becasue the gateways in the associatted group are either down or you have run out of gateways.

Look at the ccm trace on the node that sent the message aeound the time the problem occoured.

You should be able to search the trace file for the message routelist exhuasted.

Neal

Will the trace say "routelist exhausted," just like the snmp trap? Or will it say something else? I've have had several NetIQ alarms for routelist exhausted but when I go in to the trace, I can't find the word exhausted. The traces are set to detailed. What is a good keyword to search through several megabytes of text for this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: