Can anyone explain relationship b/w public distribution lists & Exch 5.5?
Not making much headway through my TAC case, hoping to get some ideas on what our problem could be.
We have Unity/Exch5.5 deployed across 3 sites--Frame Relay cloud separating the sites. The problem we're encountering is, public distribution lists are no longer sychronizing between the sites. The same PDL on all 3 Unity servers can have different number of recipients, or different recipients all together.
Back when everything was sync'd up, PDL add/changes/deletions were performed on SITE-A's Unity SysAdmin and changes would propogate to SITE-B & SITE-C. We were able to add subscribers from all three sites to any PDL. Today...
- if you try to add a subscriber to an existing PDL, only local subscribers are found
- if you create a new PDL from SITE-A, other two sites don't see it in SysAdmin nor can it be selected from a local IP phone (via option 2, 'Send a Msg')
- if you delete a PDL from any site, it reappears again if a subsequent search is performed
Digital networking also seems to be a little off, but not as bad as the PDLs. If I add recipients via Unity phone prompts...
- from a SITE-A phone, can add subscribers by name OR number from SITE-B but NOT SITE-C
- from a SITE-B phone, can add subscribers by name OR number from SITE-A & SITE-C
- from a SITE-C phone, can add subscribers by name OR number at SITE-A & SITE-B
We only recently noticed the issue with the PDLs so we can't pinpoint what Unity or Exchange change(s) could have caused this problem.
1) Can someone explain the Unity/Exch 5.5 relationship of these three registry setting?
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...