cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Extension Mobility Profile has ACD line ?

tanc08
Level 1
Level 1

If an IP Phone has ACD line, I will associate pguser with the phone. What if it is an extension mobility profile ? Then, what should I do ?

4 Replies 4

venkasub
Level 4
Level 4

Yes, EM Profile have ICD line.

The key to success for Hot Desking to make sure that each User that will login as an Agent, has a corresponding EM Device Profile (with their ICD extension) that they log in to EM with first.

In other words:

1. Login to Extension Mobility. The device now has the ICD extension of the Agent,

2. Login with CAD/IP Phone Agent with the AgentID that has the corresponding ICD extension.

Following URL gives details about Cisco CallManager Extension Mobility

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_3/sys_ad/3_3_3/ccmfeat/fsem.htm#1078613

Hope this helps.

Regards

Venkat

Venkat,

How do I associate the pguser to that profile ? If an agent of the profile does not have a fix phone, meaning that the agent uses A phone now, tomorrow uses B phone, and so on. Then, do I have to associate the pguser with all the possible phones ?

Hi,

All devices are all associated to the RM User.

All Phones have an EM Service button configured and IP Phone Agent Service.

Each Agents have an EM Account with a Device Profile with their ICD Extension as well as the IP Phone Agent Service and EM Logout Service.

Agents all have their own Agent ID with their ICD Extension.

Agent sits at phone, login to the phone using EM, getting a device Profile, that has their ICD Extension. They can then log into CAD/IP Phone Agent, specify that ICD Extension and they're good to go.

When finished, they logoff and logout of EM.

Sounds Ok?

Regards

Venkat

Venkat,

This is IPCC Enterprise, not IPCC Express.

Is there an ICD extension in IPCC Enterprise ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: