cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not add more than 2 line in 7960!

nmodarresi
Level 1
Level 1

i can not add more than 2 lines in 7960 . after adding line 2 there is no "add new line". i can remember i could add up to 6 in these ip phones before

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Well, i guess you are using the default phone button template with 2 lines and 4 speed dials. You can build a new phone button template for your phone to inlcude 4 lines and 2 speed dials or 6 lines, any compbination you like. If you have ccm 3.1/3.2 you can do it in Device->Phone Buttoon Tenplate...just copy the default one and make of it anything you like. Then on the phone configuration assign this template to the phone, reset..and that's it :-)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Well, i guess you are using the default phone button template with 2 lines and 4 speed dials. You can build a new phone button template for your phone to inlcude 4 lines and 2 speed dials or 6 lines, any compbination you like. If you have ccm 3.1/3.2 you can do it in Device->Phone Buttoon Tenplate...just copy the default one and make of it anything you like. Then on the phone configuration assign this template to the phone, reset..and that's it :-)