Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can not change phone password on Phone and Unity server

Customer report the phone password can not be changed on the phone and even on the Unity admin web page. Only exact 2 subscribers are having the problem.

When the user tries to change his/her password via the phoneset, she gets the following message:

"The System is currently not able to perform requested action" said the pre-recorded phone system voice.

When I try to change the password using the administrative screens, it allows me to set a new password.I click on save. It initially shows the new "Last Change" Date. However,if go out of that subscriber and then back into it,it indicates the original "Last Change" Date again. It's not keeping the the password change.

Here is account policy setting

Maximum PAssword Age : 42

Minimum Number of Characters : 3

Do no Keep Pasword History : Checked

Check against Trivial passwords : Checked

I can not find such information on CCO,do you have any idea about this issue?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Can not change phone password on Phone and Unity server

Which version of Unity code are you running and do you get any errors in the application log when you try to do it over the phone? I would expect to see an error message...

Thanks,

Keith

The unity version is 3.1(5)

I just got the remote access to the Unity box.

The version is 3.1(3).

I saw the some application error for AvConvMsg_MC which is relate to conversion SubSetPW and SubChangePW.

I also tried the bulk setpassword tool, but same thing.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.