Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not install Callmanager 4.1(3)

NAVIN PARWAL
Level 2
Level 2

Folks,

I am trying to install callmanager for my lab and installed 2000.2.6SR8 on the server. Then i try to execute callmanager setup from the cd and I get an error message that says:

iurun command

create process error to system can not find the file specified

Any ideas?

6 Replies 6

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Parwal,

CM h/w compatibility matrix says, you need a min of 2000.2.7SR2 to install CM4.13.

PS: please remember to rate all posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

i have 2000.2.7sr8, do you know what the error means?

The hardware platform is ibm 306e server.

Did you install the OS from the Cisco supplied OS disks ? Do you have a Utils folder in C: drive ?

Try copying shutdown.exe from one of your existing callmanager server "utils" folder into your Callmanager (if the utils folder doesnt exist, you need to create one).

HTH

Sankar

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Shankar,

Thank you very much for your response. No i do not see the util folder as i used regular windows 2000 server disk and then did an OS upgrade.

Will moving the util folder solve the problem? Have you seen this error before?

Thanks

I have not encountered this problem, but having read about similar errors from some other forums a while ago..it looks like the CM disk is looking for "shutdown.exe" file from the util folder. You dont need to move the entire util folder from your existing server. Just copy shutdown.exe from your existing server, create a folder by the name util in the new server and then place the file in that folder. Rerun setup and this error should go away.

Let me know if it did help by rating the post!

Sankar.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW