Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can not login with Extension Mobility

I have installed the apps on the server and created the services. When I press the services button on the 7960 I get the option to Login. When I select "Login" nothing happens after that.

The Login app never seems to start.

Any ideas???

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
5 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Can not login with Extension Mobility

1. Try restarting the WWW service.

2. Have you followed the configuration instructions exactly? Some fields are case sensitive.

3. Is the Cisco Application Engine service running?

4. Have you changed the IP address of the Publisher since you installed extended services? This is a DC Directory problem.

Check to insure that you are using “hotel.aef” as the script for your “Generic Application” in your definition of your “Login” application. Having completed that successfully, check to insure that your trigger has been successfully configured with the URL pattern “/Login”. Make certain it is exactly “/Login” (the characters between the “ signs). This sting of characters is what will be concatenated to the end of your URL. After this I am out of ideas.

Insure that you have configured and subscribed to the logout service or once you log in you will not be able to log out without some inconvenience.

Regards,

Bob

Bronze

There is still a little bit of configuration you have to do after installing Apps.

This link goes over step by step how to configure Extension Mobility (assuming Apps is already installed).

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/serv_fea/ext_serv/esgd03.htm

-Dustin

Try to connect to the appserver like this:

http://:8080

You should see something like this:

Cisco Application Engine 2.2

Copyright © 2000 by Cisco Systems, Inc.

If not you should check your CRA.

Are you sure you have the 8080 port in your service-URL?

Sascha

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.