Views
Helpful
Replies

can not see one user when importing users in unity 7.x

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

We have integrated Unity 7.x with MS Exchange 2007. We can import all the users from exchange except one. Actually this is new installation. We have installed unity first time and export that one user which is not coming now, then we have reinstall the unity. Now that users is not coming.

I think previous unity has made some changes for this user.

Kindly let me know how I could be able to import that user again.

BR

Irfan

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Download this tool : http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Unity/RemoveSubscriberPropertiesFromAD/RemoveSubscriberPropertiesFromAD.html

Use it to remove the Unity properties from the invisible user, then you will be able to reimport them.

At the moment Unity sees the Unity attributes in AD populated already, so assumes it's already a subscriber.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

Hi

Install and run it on the Unity server.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Download this tool : http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Unity/RemoveSubscriberPropertiesFromAD/RemoveSubscriberPropertiesFromAD.html

Use it to remove the Unity properties from the invisible user, then you will be able to reimport them.

At the moment Unity sees the Unity attributes in AD populated already, so assumes it's already a subscriber.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

thank you Bro,

Pleas let me know where I have to run this, I believe on AD. OK

Hi

Install and run it on the Unity server.

Regards

Aaron

boss Thanks it solved my Problem.

How I can rate this thread.

Hi

Looks like you figured it out - thanks for the rating.

Aaron