Replies

Can't access ciscopca

igolbery
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My issue is very simple

From my computer I can't access ciscopca with the browser

my computer host file contains the IP address and name of the cisco Unity server

I have the following error message

HTTP404 - file not founf

services Internet (IIS)

Thanks for your help

Irene

13 Replies 13

igolbery
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Any idea or suggestion concerning my issue ?

Waiting for an answer

Irene

Which version of Unity is this? With the 4.0(1) release CPA was totally broken. If you have 4.0(1) please upgrade to 4.0(3).

Just so you know questions are answered on a best effort basis out on the forum. Jeff is out of town and I have been pretty busy with a couple cases and the up coming Cisco Press book so coverage from Cisco is kinda light. If you need timely assistance you should open a TAC case...

Thanks,

Keith

Thanks for your answer.

I very well understand the reason of your answer delay.

My unity version is 4.0.2 ( sorry to forget to mention this)

Is CPA 4.0.2 working better than 4.0.1

Thanks for all

Irene

Gotcha -- so can some folks get to PCA and others can't?

nobody can access to PCA.

Can you open the SA ok? If you open up the IIS console do you see a folder called jakarta under Default Web Site?

I am on site righ now.

I'll give you a feed back as soon as possible

Thanks

OK I'm actually up now so let me know.

I gotta stop working past 1:00am... :-(

I am not on the site righ now

I'll give you a feed back as soon as possible

thanks for all

Irene

Hi I seem to have the exact same problem. Unable to access ciscopca with Untiy 4.0(2).

Was there a fix for this?

Please advise

Unfortunately not yet check the info given in the Kechambe mail the Oct 6, 2003, 9:40am PST.

Irene

Just so everyone knows, we've been seeing issues like this where ciscopca doesn't work. There are a million different settings to check and try, but everyone needs to start here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity40/tsg/tsg403/ex/tsg_1000.htm

Once you've gone through all of that, if the problem still persists, then the best plan is to just open a case. We've been seeing all sorts of crazy things cause problems from virus-scanners to drives without the proper permissions.

adam

Thanks for the reply

Checked that link, but ciscopca works on my laptop at another customer location (running 4.0(3))but not this one (running 4.0(2)). I am due back to this customer this week to upgrade to 4.0(3), if I still get problems then I will open a case.

Thanks again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: