cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't access schedule

kgroves42
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to configure a Call Handler to transfer to an extension, but even though I have transfer to extension checked in all situations (i.e. closed, alternate, standard, internal) it keeps telling me that the example administrator is busy or not available and will not attempt a transfer. However if I create a mailbox with that extension it works fine. When I go to the schedule page it refuses to load and tells me that access is denied, your unity session has timed out. I have restarted unity this did not help. I still get the same message. Are these two problems related? What can I do to get them resolved? Thanks<br><br>

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

What version of Unity is this?

Is the Standard transfer in your call handler disabled?

If so, try running DBwalker from the answermonkey.net site to see if that cleans it up.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Version 2.4.6.102

And yes standard greeting is greyed out, however closed is not. It was like that earlier too.

I just ran the dbwalker, it found 2 errors and said it fixed them, however it did not fix my probblem

the error i get is:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed

then if i hit refresh is says:
Access denied
Your Unity session has timed out. All unsaved data has been lost. Use Refresh to reload the current object.

Please see your system administrator for more details.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: