Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can't import subscriber?

Here's an odd one.<br><br>I've got a 7000 user enterprise, with 5 Exchange servers, not including the Unity box. <br><br>I just discovered that there were two mailboxes for the same user: Marge Hunt and Midge Hunt. I merged all the mail into Marge Hunt and deleted Midge (Midge had been the Unity Subscriber). I then deleted Midge and tried to import Marge. Even though Midge is deleted out of both Exchange and Unity, the import still only sees Midge hunt and not Marge. Then, Midge REAPPEARED in the GAL!<br><br>Is something going on with tombstones and replication here? How do I get around this?<br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Can't import subscriber?

Sounds like full replication of the delete action didn't complete before the import attempt.

You can try the process again and either force replication after the delete or wait a while for the change to fully replicate.

Also you might want to try the AvImport.EXE utility (Start-Programs-Unity-Import) instead of the SA, as this lets you pull accounts from a specific server rather than the replicated directory.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Can't import subscriber?

Thanks! AVImport did the trick.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content