Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can't inport Exchange User to Unity

I am trying to add an existing exchange user to unity and I'm getting an error "templates callhander not found"

I cannot find anything on the Cisco website that references this error. Any suggestions?

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Can't inport Exchange User to Unity

What version of Unity are you running?

It sounds like you have a corrupt set of call handler templates (which are used when creating new call handlers and subscribers). If you are running 3.1(x) or later you can use the latest dbWalker to reconstruct the default templates on the fly. You can download it from here: http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_DirectoryWalker3.htm

The reconstruct templates option is under the file menu - you'll probably also want to run it and check for other possible DB issues while you're at it.

Unity is 3.1.5.

By selecting the Recreating Subscriber Templates option, dbWalker will delete the {Default Subscriber} and {Default Administrator} subscriber templates and reconstruct them. now lot of existing subscribers were created by the {Default Subscriber} and {Default Administrator} subscriber templates, the reconstruct templates will not impact on the existing subscribers, right?

Thanks

Cisco Employee

No, there's no link to the subscriber template a user was created on - it's not like the Class of Service where it references it from the user. The subscriber template is just used to set all the defaults on subscribers at create time and then it's no longer used. You're safe rebuilding them.

Views
Helpful
Replies