cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't install TAPS

bzuniga
Level 1
Level 1

When I install BAT (v5.1.4)on my CM (v4.1.3) I am never prompted to install TAPS. After the BAT installs and I try to install TAPS I get the error message "The sysparams.properties file was not found or UserPrompt property was not set in the file. Aborting Setup.". Am I missing something?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling BAT.

I've got CRS installed and configured.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

steve-parrish
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same problem. I was shipped with CM 4.1.3 and CRS4.0. TAPS would not work. After speaking to my 2nd TAC engineer apparently TAPS with this combination is not support until CM SR2. So I downgraded CRS to 3.5 with my CM4.1.3 and everything was fine

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jconi
Level 3
Level 3

I think with this version, TAPS is automatically included in BAT. You just have to install taps.exe on the CCM and on the CRS. I don't know what means the error message.

steve-parrish
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same problem. I was shipped with CM 4.1.3 and CRS4.0. TAPS would not work. After speaking to my 2nd TAC engineer apparently TAPS with this combination is not support until CM SR2. So I downgraded CRS to 3.5 with my CM4.1.3 and everything was fine

Thanks. Got the same info from TAC. Was advised to use CCM Extended Services versus CRS. Worked fine with CCM Extended Services.

Stupid question time: What are CRS and CCM Extended Services?

CRS - Customer Response Solution. Call Center application using JTAPI porting to Call Manager for advanced IVR scripting and rules-based call routing.

Call Manager Extended Services - dumbed-down version of CRS that now ships with Call Manager includes licensing for 4 JTAPI ports.

Hi,

Any idea when CM 4.1.3 SR2 will be available?

Thanks