Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't login AppAdmin

ydpiao
Level 1
Level 1

ICD is V3.0.2 with CCM 3.2.2c.

In the webpage: //icd-server/appadmin, after key in the User Identification name and password, the page is hanging there, just display “Opening page http://172.16.7.6/CRALogin/j_security_check… ” in the bottom line. I changed the password in the CCM, the issue is the same.

It was working before.

If I login as other user name/password, displays:

Unauthorized

Please try again. You failed to authenticate yourself while requesting a document that requires authentication. Please use the browsers back button to go back to the login page

Other issue is when I try to login as an AppUser, the web shows the same as the AppAdmin http://172.16.7.6/CRALogin/AppAdminLogin, so I can’t login as Appuser.

Any suggestion.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

aslam
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

This kind of problem generally occurs when CRS have problems communicating with the DC Directory. Now when you say that you changed the Password, it implies that DC Directory service is up and running. So can you check if the CRS is able to communicate with the CCM.

Aslam.

I had the same problem, except I have just installed the machine. I logged in the first time to configure ldap settings but after restarting I could not log in again. Any default password that it gets changed to???

dugrant
Level 4
Level 4

Check the file C:\winnt\system32\ccn\ccndir.ini

This file contains the information regarding the LDAP directory you are integrated with. Verify that the IP is correct, or if it is using a name, change it to IP to avoid using DNS.

Hi I have a same probem, so we dont have these directories,

C:\winnt\system32\ccn\ccndir.ini,Could you please explain me, Which application and/or services related CRS,

Thanks,

Hi,

Now I am facing this issue. I am not able to login to ccx7. yesterday we had shutdown the server and restarted. Also the contact center calls are not working. After restarting it is saying -

Unauthorized

Please try again. You failed to authenticate yourself while requesting a document that requires authentication. Please use the browsers back button to go back to the login page.

Kindly guide me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: