Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can't register 7910 to CCM

I have installed Centralized CCM and try to register IP phone in remote network to this Call Manager, but the phone can't register.

Please help me to find some information about my problem.

Thanks

3 REPLIES

Re: Can't register 7910 to CCM

Have you done all the obvious things like checking the route to the remote phone (ping form the CCM).

Is the phone obtaining an IP address (ie is DHCP working?)

If not it will more than likely be a routing issue, if you are using DHCP to configure the phones, you will need an "ip helper-address" statement on the router interface pointing it the broadcast packets to the CCM (as it is not on the same subnet)

A few question. IS DHCP working or are you statically configuring the IP Phone? IF DHCP do you see the lease provided in the DHCP Server? Are you pointing to the TFTP Server for the download (DHCP Option 150 is easiest).

Do you have the Autoregistration turned on on the CCM you are pointing to? Or are you trying to manually configure the IP Phone in CCM?

Rory

seems like network issues are most likely unless you have other phones registering correctly. we encountered a very similar problem with using refirbished phones - erasing the configuration on the phone resolved the problem for us.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content