Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can't reset port

I currently have a port which has been active for 97 minutes. I've tried to use the status monitor to reset the port but every time I try (from multiple machines) Internet explorer just hangs. Is there another way to do this without downing Unity entirely? What would cause a port to stay open like this?<br><br>Thank You<br>Paul<br><br>

4 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Can't reset port

If the Dialogic port itself is burned (i.e. not responding to us) then there's not much we can do. I suspect this is the case here... there's no way to clear it once it gets in that state other than resetting the Dialoig driver which, of course, requires a restart.

There's a few scenarios where ports can still get burned, but most of them have been locked down by the Dialogic folks in later versions of Unity (I'm not sure what you're running). If you get a ticket open with TAC we'll get some traces set so we can try to narrow down why this is happening (i.e. some sort of inbound/outbound call collision scenario or the like) and see if we can close it off.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

This is happening to me too. I have Unity 2.4.6 with Call Manager 3.0.8

On the call manager integration,
What version of Unity 2.4.6? What version of the TSP?
We have made fixes in the Unity 2.4.6.135 and the TSP 1.0.0.36 for cases where some ports are being locked. You might want to consider upgrading your call manager as well as the Unity pieces.

My client is having the first port lock up. He's running CM 3.0.11, TSP 1.0.0.32 and Unity 2.4.6.126.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content