Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Can't Transfer to Cellphone

CM3.0.8/Unity2.4.6.126<br><br>I'm trying to setup a hidden option that while the greeting is being played, a user can press 9 and get transferred to the Cellphone. <br><br>I have a CTI route point configured in CM as x7788. The CTI RP has forward all to 9-number. When you dial 7788 from an IP phone, it connects you through to the cellphone.<br><br>I made a Call Handler inside unity which attempts to transfer to 7788, however, it always says its busy. While watching call monitor, I don't see it even attempting to connect out. Other transfers from the switch work fine (to IP phones).<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Can't Transfer to Cellphone

Where ever the hidden option to press 9 to transfer to the cell phone, make sure that when sending the caller to the call handler, the "converstation" field under the Call Handler Selection reads "attempt transfer for". This needs to be set as well as the transfer field for the actual call handler.

Does the call handler do a release or supervised transfer? If you place an IP phone in the same calling search space as Unity, and if you call that IP phone, can you transfer the call to 7788? Is this a dual-switch integration by any chance?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content