2. One month ago cusomer installed one ex2000 with different exchange orgnization than ex55 Orginization
3. We installed Unity server in another server with ex2000 administrative only software installed.
4. Now customer would like to join the Unity system into their existing 55.
5. We installed ADC in exchange 2000 server(not unity), and create AC with EX55. we are able to successfully pull out the user info. from Ex55, however, we can't see the ex55 server in the exchange2000 system manage, which means mailbox stores of these two Exchange system are still not connected.
6. I thought ADC could help bring two different exchange organization together? Am I right? I know we can choose joining existing Organization when newly install an exchange server, but now the situation is the exchange2000 was installed without joining existing 55 Exchange Organization. What's the suggestion?
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...