Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cannot add or search users on CCM 3.3(3)

I just installed (new installation) the CCM 3.3(3) on a MCS 7815. When you try to add a new user an error message display that says the following:

Sorry, your session object has expired. Click here to reload.

It happens if you try to add a new user, or if you try to search for a user.

Any workaround?

5 REPLIES

Re: Cannot add or search users on CCM 3.3(3)

Sounds like a browser issue...i would check to make sure cookies are enabled and the other browser settings as well. Are you going through a proxy?

Nope, I'm displaying the user's page from the same CCM. I fixed the problem reinstalling the CCM again. Everything is fine now.

You might check if your using any kind of Firewall software on the machine your browsing from. I have Norton Forewall with Pop-Up blocker turned on and it makes CallManager unusuable from my laptop. I usually just Term Serv into the server and make changes.

Hi,

we had an similar issue with an old MLA-Version. We installed a newer one and the problem was gone.

Axel

I had a similar problem with using underscores (_) in the CallManager computer name, it was something to do with being unsupported in DNS. I had to change the short cuts to browse the CCM ip address instead of the computer name and this worked fine.

For example –

http://ccm_pub/CCMAdmin - didn’t work

http:///CCMAdmin - worked fine

Views
Helpful
Replies