Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Delete Unity Subscriber

I had a subscriber who was added when some wierd stuff was happening to unity. Now when I go to view her account I get this error "unable to load the call handler associated with the subscriber JJohnston. This subscribers data is incomplete and the subscriber is therefore invalid."

When I go to delete this subscriber.. it hangs without finishing the deletion.

Is there a way I can manualy clean this subscriber from the database ?

versino 2.4.6.161

Thanks,

Colin McNamara

ExtraTeam

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like the creation failed before everything finished linking up. Try removing the subscriber properties from that guy in Exchange. You can do this in Exchange 5.5 raw mode (open Exhange with the -r option) and delete the "voice mail user ID" and custom attributes 12 t hrough 14. Wait about 10 minutes for the directory to synch and see if the user is still there in the SA.\

you can also download the latest dbWalker version off CCO or AnswerMonkey.net and select the "remove stranded subscribers" option when you run it. It will automatically clean mail users of subscriber properties if they don't have a primary call handler in the directory (note, this option is only valid for 2.x systems, 3.x uses a different model).

Thanks for the info, Dbwalker worked perfect :)

Colin McNamara

Geek