Helpful
Replies

Cannot Log into ART

awi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!,

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!...

I've been having trouble with ART since I've started Extension Mobility on CCM4.0. Since then , after the login page an error ocurrs with LogonServlet.class page.The error says 'The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request' the exception is 'javax.servlet.ServletException' and the root cause is 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError'.

I have stoped Extension mobility but the error in Art is still there. It doesn't look as a security problem because the same error appears even if I try to log with a non autorithed user....

I would really appreciate any help....

Thanks

I attach the error just in case it helps.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have the same problem, and I don't know how to solve this.

I tried to restart server, reinstall the CAR, but useless.

Any hint ?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

CRA server is no longer need for extension mobility with CCM 4.0 .

Check the X-mob installation .

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ed113.html

UPS!

I think I didn't explain myself very well. I'm trying to access the CDR Analisis and Reporting feature throught http://CCM1/art as I used to do. But it doesn't work anymore. Do you have any idea I could try? Thanks a lot.

I have the same problem, and I don't know how to solve this.

I tried to restart server, reinstall the CAR, but useless.

Any hint ?

gajolly
Level 1
Level 1

Yes u rite this error is not bcoz of security, let me know whether your CM is integrated with AD or DC directory reset the password of the user you are trying to login .

If possible try to unistall and reinstall the CAR let me know if that helps.

Cheers :)

Gaurav

Our CM is integrated with DC directory, we'd reseted the password but it didn't work.

We've reinstalled the CAR and it's working again.

Thanks for your help.

aitor

Great !!