cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot see domains

gcossins
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to Import an Existing Exchange User into Unity. I hit the select button and then select Non Internet Subscriber. The problem is the domain drop down box. There is no domain listed in the box; therefore, I am unable to find Exchange users. Unity 3.0(3), Exchange 5.5 off box on customers server. In 2.4.6 it was okay. <br><br><br><br>

5 Replies 5

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

Did you run the configuration setup on the desktop?

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Yes when we went from 2.4.6 to 3.0.2 after which we could import if we knew the exchange alias, but only search on the first server. I didn't re-run the config program after upgrading from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3. Should I have done?

I have re-run the config program, and still cannot see any domain

In event viewer I get the following application error

Event Type: Error
Event Source: AvCs_MC
Event Category: None
Event ID: 100
Date: 2/6/2002
Time: 09:30:36
User: N/A
Computer: UNITY1
Description:
Exception occurred and handled in File: h:\CommSvr\Sources\SA\avsadbconn\AvSaDbSession.cpp at Line: 8661 - Error: 80004005H Call stack:
0x5DDA808D AvSaDbConn.dll: DllUnregisterServer + 481720 bytes
0xFEDCBA98 : :
0x89ABCDEF : :
0x77D5298F RPCRT4.DLL: RpcRevertToSelf + 858 bytes

I am on site trying to cure this problem.
thanks

kevin, I have got it partially working. We were having a problem with DNS when I upgraded from 246 to 302 so I put the PDC & Exchange servers in Host & Lmhosts, and pointed DNS to 127.0.0.0. After I entered the DNS server entry & rebooted I can now add exchange users. However no domains are listed (in fact the domain box has now disappeared). If I do a find with *, it just lists the recipients on the first server. however if I do a find with w*, it appears to list all users starting with W.

regards Geoff