Views
Helpful
Replies

Cant get RTMT ALerts

Jayd000007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone:

I tried everything but i cant get any RTMT Alerts via email. I configured the Email Server ( double checked the Address then put the IP..didnt help). I put more than one email Address and nothing happens. When i connect through RTMT i find some ALERTS that i configured, but i dont get any email.

Thank you

5 Replies 5

badelson
Level 1
Level 1

Check out:

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/voice/showcase?case=K95430647

for the solution to your problem.

Thank you but it doesnt fit with my case, i dont see any error in Event-viewer Exchange/Callmanager.

I did not see the errors in Event Viewer as well, but had the same issues. Do you fit all the other criteria? If so, I would highly recommend the update on your machine.

I think you re right. i have WIn-2000.2.7 - should i just dwnload the patch to re-install Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1(win-K9-ReinstallIE6sp1.exe). reboot the callmanager server and that s it? do i nedd to do this for both subscriber and publisher or just the publisher?

Ill give it a try.

Thank you

You really only need to do it on the Publisher for the alerts, but I would recommend doing it on both since it is a OS issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: