Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

cant install ccm5 on MCS 7825

hi all

i tried to load ccm5 on my MCS 7825 (IBM based server) and the setup cant find hard disks, i select the option to manually select disks and then i get this error:

"not enough physical disks"

i tried to update the bios, remove the SATA raid, format the hd to linux partition, nothing helped

please let me know what i'm missing, i already spent a day on that and its very frustrating

Cheers

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: cant install ccm5 on MCS 7825

yes it is

MCS-7825-I1-IPC1

Bronze

Erez:

What size hard drives do you have on your 7825? CCM5 requires at least 72GB drives and 2GB RAM for your server type.

Also, it depends on what version of CM5 you purchased. I purchased the software for a 7845 server which is built around support for dual processors and 4 drives. I pulled one of the two processors and tried to install CM5, and it would not install because it was looking for 2 processors. I then put the other processor back in and was able to install successfully. The same may hold true for the number of drives since a 7845 is built around dual processors and 4 drives. If you try to cheat it, it recognizes it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content