Views
Helpful
Replies

Capacity reached on IP/TV

dlopez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

I've installed a Cisco IP/TV over HP Hardware (not Cisco One). The software has been installed correctly, and proved, but now (three weeks later and nothing has been touched) it says the capacity of VOD has been reached, and the video we're trying to view is the sample one and no more VOD's have been set up.

Has anybody suffered this problem? It seems a little weird.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

sachon
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible that you have a demo s/w license key and it has expired? That would cause the behavior you see.

No, the software has been purchased to an authorized reseller and has been installed with the proper license keys.

It has begun working wrongly suddenly, and I have noticed that problem another time in a prove we made at lab, but I that time thought that it was a mistake in the install.

Thanks.

By the way, I've read in a prior message you had a course on digital video. Could you send it to me, plz? dlopez@tissat.es. Thanks in advance.

One other possibility. From server watch in Content Manager, check to see if the IPTV server is listed as 'Managed' or 'down'. VOD max errors are common when server is in 'down' status. Usually, rebooting the IPTV server will bring the box back to a managed state. If this doesn't work, please open a TAC case to report your problem.

mhanderson
Level 1
Level 1

It's probably a setting in Content Manager. Go under Preferences and then OnDemandManagement. Look at the total kbps allowed per server and servers. This is probably where it came from. I think that the default is 1000.