cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAR & ICS7750

blcase
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone had problems installing the CDR Analysis & Reporting tool on the ICS7750? After installing it, I noticed that when I log in as "admin" the only options I have is Admin Rights, Help & Logout. There is no other place to setup options for CDR reporting. Also, assigning admin rights to other users doesn't work either. Is anyone else having problems with CAR 3.2(0.10)?

Using the ICS7750 w/ SPE310 & CM 3.2(1).

Thanks,

Brent

4 Replies 4

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

The first time you should login as admin with pw of admin. You need to add your user as an admin. This will be the user you created in users -> global dir. Then you would log in as that user and you should have all the options.

Hope this helps,

-Mckee

Tried that already...it doesn't work. Also, we are using the AD plugin, so users under the Global Dir. are nt domain accounts. After choosing a user and giving them admin rights, it gives a warning that admin will be removed and then logs me out. If I login as the user I gave admin rights to, the only options I have is "Bills, Help & Logout" The admin account is still active as well.

Any other ideas????

Brent

Sounds like you are running into CSCdv55021. This bug says it is fixed in 3.2(1). I believe that is what you are running, but just wanted to make sure.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Yes, I am running 3.2(1). Also, I couldn't find that bug id in the toolkit. Is it marked Cisco Confidential? If so, I won't be able to find it. I'll just open a tac case and see what they can come up with.

Thanks,

Brent

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: