Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CAR System

Hello,

we installed a test CCM 3.3(2) with some phones. Everything is working pretty fine. Only for the configuration of the CAR, i can't find out how to distinguish between calls to portable phones, international calls, interregional calls, ...

In System>System Parameters>Dial Plan Configuration one can define the call types (but not associate costs).

In Report Config>Rating Engine one can only fill in one base rate (plus some multiplication factors in function of time and quality). This base rate seems to be used for all call types, but we should need separate base rates for all types of calls ...

Am i missing something here ?

Regards,

Jan.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: CAR System

ART (Administrative Reporting Tool) SW is one of cisco product that you can use to achieve the

billing and you will have the detaills on this URL :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080093e74.shtml

Also check the links at the bottom of the Page - Related information

Re: CAR System

CAR or ART have very canned reports. For what you want to do you have two options, write your own reports with Crystal Reports by accessing the ART database or buy a third party program that will give you the Call Billing reports that you want. I forget where it i, but if you search under the AVVID area Cisco lists several AVVID partners that make Call Billing reporting products.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content