cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAR

hwilms
Level 1
Level 1

Im deploying a new callmanager 3.3(3) cluster.

When I try to use the CDR reporting and analysis tool I get the following error

30025 Data is available only upto Oct. 2, 2003

I have the CDR flags enabled in service parameters

Has anyone else run into this

Thanks

7 Replies 7

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Make sure the CDR enabled flag is set to true on all CCMs across the cluster, and also ensure that the CDR insert service is running on the publisher.

They are and the CDR services are running

If this is the case, then the only explanation is that CAR is possibly unable to load all the CDRs. I came across a similar problem when the system date was inadvertantly changed on a CallManager to another year.

After the date was changed back, the CDRs had to be reloaded again. Doing this forces CAR/ART to get all the CDR data in the database when it next loads the data.

Doing this would delete all the previoulsy loaded records and will load all the CDR records available from the CDR database into CAR/ART database afresh.

How do you initiate a reload of the CDR records?

The process is unfortunately not straight forward, and may not resolve your particular problem:

1) Go to Programs -> SQL Server -> Ent Mgr SQL Server -> SQL server Group -

choose the CM server. Choose ART database.

2) Delete all the records in the following table. To delete the records,

select the table, open it and choose Delete on the SQL menu and then run the command.

delete from Tbl_Load_History

delete from Tbl_Dump_PkID

delete from Tbl_Error_Id_Map

delete from Tbl_Billing_Data

delete from Tbl_Billing_Error

delete from Tbl_Dump_CallDetailRecord

delete from Tbl_Dump_CallDetailRecordDiagnostic

3) This will force ART to get all the CDR data in the database when it next loads data. As previously mentioned, doing this would delete all the previously loaded records and will load all

the CDR records available from the CDR database into ART database afresh with the new settings(charge, dialplan, etc.)

Note that auto generated reports that already exist will not have the newly loaded records.

Thanks, Will I have to do this every time I need to run reports?

No, this should not be the case once the problem with CAR loading the CDR records has been resolved. From then on you should simply be able to create and run reports from the CDR database as you would normally.