Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCDC plugin problems on CCM 3.2

Is there any way to uninstall the "Cisco Customer Directory Configuration Plugin"? I'm running CallManager 3.2 and tried to install this only to have issues and eventually back out of it.

Now, however, the application is still installed on my CCM subscriber and I can't utilize any part of the global directory - error displays "Couldn't create user object.[object Error] :"

I saw DC Directory and DC Directory Administrator installed under Add/Remove programs in Windows os. Will this fix the problem? Thanks!

1 REPLY
Blue

Re: CCDC plugin problems on CCM 3.2

you would only install the CCDC if you DO NOT INTEND to use the embedded DCD.

to answer your question: no, DC directory and DC DirAdmin must remain if you intend to continue using call manager.

it is clear you have DCD, as you've mentioned you saw it in add/remove programs. this is your current LDAP directory that call manager uses because if it was not, you'd probably be using Netscape or ActiveDirectory.

be sure what type of LDAP is being used before you go removing DCD or its Admin from the system.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content