Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

CCIE VOICE !!!!!!!

I knew someone post same question before, but i dont get my clear answer.

Here is my questions:

1. Is anyone use BOTH TrinetNT or IPexpert workbook? I just want to get one, but dont know which one is good. OR Any suggestion other than those two company?

2. BootCamp: Any suggestion?? I am thinking either TrinetNT or IPexpert also..

Thanks a lot!!!

Ken

4 REPLIES

Re: CCIE VOICE !!!!!!!

I think both workbooks are great. Trinet has one book and the solutions are in a DVD (video format). Trinet's definitely cheaper, but you get more stuff for the buck if you go with IPExpert.

I feel IPExpert is heavily detailed and has different bundle options available. For ex: you can just get the workbook and proctor guide, or you can get all the books and the dvd with video, mp3 solutions.

Bootcamps - I have seen that both vendors want you to finish atleast 50 % of the work book before attending the camp. I guess I dont need to give more input on that.

Sankar

Bronze

Thanks for input.

I had CCIE R&S, working on my CCIE Voice now.

Honestly, a lot of ppl are going to double, triple, even qual CCIE. At least, most of my friends are going to double or triple CCIE. One of my friends are triple now, going to get his fourth.

Not like 10 years ago, if you are CCIE, you can have job security and have a good salary. But for me, I just like to study and get more knowledge and have good seurity at the same time......

I am not taking exam after July anyway.... Get used of 4.1 already.... and give me more time to prepare b4 go to bootcamp.

Thanks again.

Ken

Ken,

I think, off the 244 (i may have got this number wrong) voice ccie's a good percentage of them are double IE's. i have seen a lot of Voice/R&S IE;s out there. If you look at this forum, many of the IE posters who are voice IE's are also R&S IE's.

I am so used to CM4.x that I dont even remember exactly how each feature in CM3.x is configured. So its been fun trying to remember the differences between both versions.

If you are not taking exam before July, then its better that you wait till IPExpert or Trinet comes up with an updated bootcamp syllabus. (which would be after July 17)

Sankar.

PS: please remember to rate replies!

Bronze

Sankar,

You dont miss any chance to get your point for rating, do you? haha......

But your info help... thanks a lot again.

And I agree with you the fact that most of ppl has CCIE voice and also have at least one CCIE already.

Ken

Views
Helpful
Replies