cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 3.0 and Unity 2.46

mthibodeau
Level 1
Level 1

I have configure my message button and it sound's to work fine,... when I press it, I get the main greeting of Unity

but I don't go directly to the user mailbox when it's a created subscriber in Unity. The line number is the same as the one define in Unity for that subscriber...

Any clue??

Thanks

Marquis

9 Replies 9

arthur-davis
Level 1
Level 1

It sounds like the mailbox isn't set up yet. Check Exchange for the user you created in Unity. The first thing you should hear from Unity when you hit the message button is, "please enter your password."

I know that... and it's why I'm asking in this forum to get help to see what is missing in my configuration...

My subscriber is created, the check for self enrollment is on, the extension number is the same as the one in CCM... but I'm not able to get the "Please enter your password" I always get the Main greeting...

Any other idea???

Thanks

Marquis

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This was a TSP problem. If you use the latest supported combination of Unity and TSP and CM then you should not have this problem. Which exact versions are you using for CM, Unity, and TSP?

I'm using CCM 3.0.11, Unity 2.46.135 ML and TSP 1.0.0.39

I checked before to install them and according to the Cisco WEB site, the match that I have it is suppose to work...

Let me know if you have other cue!

Thanks

Marquis

bcowley
Level 1
Level 1

There is a work around for this if you cannot upgrade CallManager and Unity right now.

In Unity go to the Call Routing Menu.

Make a new rule for Direct Calls.

Make a wildcard for your extension range and put that in the Calling Number field. (1000-1999 = 1***).

Then set the Send Calls To field to Attempt Sign-in.

Dave is correct that this is fixed in later TSPs which may also correct other issues. There is also a compatiblity matrix for CallManager and Unity that shows what TSP to use for which version.

I found this matrix table and I have foillowed them...??? but it is not correct...

Marquis

I know (don't remember which though) combination did have this issue. If you upgraded to the highest TSP for the version of CallManager it should have fixed it. If that's not the case, you can make the rule in call routing to make it work.

pwauthy
Level 1
Level 1

Salut Marquis,

Ça m'étais arrivé exactement comme tu l'expliques. Si je me souviens bien, c'était p-ê une question du Call Handler principal de Unity.

Philippe

mhanderson
Level 1
Level 1

Did you associate (in CallManager) the user with the phone? This is under the User in Global Address.