cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 3.2(2) NANP

johutchins
Level 1
Level 1

I recently upgraded from 3.0(11) to 3.2(2) will the latest service packs. All went great except for one problem. When I now dial a US number, 10 digits, I still have to wait for the interdigit timeout to end, then the call connects. I did not change any of my RPs or gateways after the upgrade and this was never a problem before.

The only RP I had was 9.@ with the NANP. I have also added 9.1xxxxxxxxxx and reset the gateway, but this has not fixed the problem.

Could be some wierd bug in 3.2 ?

--Jon

2 Replies 2

dave.easton
Level 1
Level 1

Try applying the 7-digit dialing route filter to the 9.@ route pattern. This will let the digits outpulse without waiting for a local area code. If the 7-digit route filter is not included in your version of CM, you can build it. Just create a new route filter and tell it that LOCAL-AREA-CODE-DOES-NOT-EXIST. Then apply it to your 9.@ pattern. Hope that helps.

dave.easton
Level 1
Level 1

Try applying the 7-digit dialing route filter to the 9.@ route pattern. This will let the digits outpulse without waiting for a local area code. If the 7-digit route filter is not included in your version of CM, you can build it. Just create a new route filter and tell it that LOCAL-AREA-CODE-DOES-NOT-EXIST. Then apply it to your 9.@ pattern. Hope that helps.