Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 3.2(2) NANP

I recently upgraded from 3.0(11) to 3.2(2) will the latest service packs. All went great except for one problem. When I now dial a US number, 10 digits, I still have to wait for the interdigit timeout to end, then the call connects. I did not change any of my RPs or gateways after the upgrade and this was never a problem before.

The only RP I had was 9.@ with the NANP. I have also added 9.1xxxxxxxxxx and reset the gateway, but this has not fixed the problem.

Could be some wierd bug in 3.2 ?

--Jon

2 REPLIES

Re: CCM 3.2(2) NANP

Try applying the 7-digit dialing route filter to the 9.@ route pattern. This will let the digits outpulse without waiting for a local area code. If the 7-digit route filter is not included in your version of CM, you can build it. Just create a new route filter and tell it that LOCAL-AREA-CODE-DOES-NOT-EXIST. Then apply it to your 9.@ pattern. Hope that helps.

Re: CCM 3.2(2) NANP

Try applying the 7-digit dialing route filter to the 9.@ route pattern. This will let the digits outpulse without waiting for a local area code. If the 7-digit route filter is not included in your version of CM, you can build it. Just create a new route filter and tell it that LOCAL-AREA-CODE-DOES-NOT-EXIST. Then apply it to your 9.@ pattern. Hope that helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies