Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 3.2(2c) Call Forward

Hi NetPro.

I've the problem regarding CCM Call Forward, when i cancelled the call forward from the IP Phone, although the number doesn't display, but when people calling , the ip phone still forwardeded(Redirect) to my cellphone, so i checked the CallManager, the CallForwarded Field doesn't have the number that i forwarded.but the number still forwarded to my cellphone . so, what to do ? i restarted my CallManager(Publisher and Subscriber), then the number only been deleted.

So, i really need the expert help me .

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Jack

1 REPLY

Re: CCM 3.2(2c) Call Forward

There are a few known issues about call forward all, you can find this information here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801b3f4b.shtml

The best resolution or answer to this is that it's a performance issue to where the configuration is updated in the database but the change has not taken place in the callmanager application.

One last resort fix that does not involve restarting the server is delete the phone and add it back to callmanager, via the administration pages.

Hope this helps.

Jose,

Views
Helpful
Replies