Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 3.2(2c) Subscriber

ney25
Level 2
Level 2

Hi NetPro.

I've done the installation of Cisco CallManager (Publisher),but when during the Cisco CallManager (Subscriber), it looks like nothing happen everything like perfectly OK. but when after complete the installation. i can't configure the (Subscriber), it shown Error code in the CCM (Subscriber).

so, does anyone can show me the proper way to install the Cisco CallManager (Subscriber).

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Jack

2 Replies 2

jmatteo
Level 1
Level 1

1) Call Manager Subcscriber servers need to be able to communicate w/ the Publisher during install, whether config of publisher has begun or not.

2) In order to communicate, you need IP addressing for each box, switch or hub for boxes to communicate AND..most important...you need to update the Hosts and LMHosts files on both boxes so that they can communicate w/ each other. See the attached URL.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/subscriber-upgrade-fails.html

This process should be completed prior to installing call manager, but after installing the OS. Hope this helps

Hi jmatteo,

Really,Appreciate .. you are my big help. i got what u mean,like what u said," This process should be completed prior to installing call manager, but if i've done the CCM (Publisher), is it will affect to (Subscriber) ?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Jack

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: